Monday, September 23, 2013

Meet Jo Vocis || Outtakes

Please make sure you have read the entire story up to here (until 1.14) before looking at the outtakes - I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you! ;) 

 
Welcome, Jo Vocis!

  • Great Kisser
  • Loves The Outdoors
  • Virtuoso
  • Green Thumb
  • Equestrian

His Lifetime Wish is to be a Rock Star (Reach level 10 in music career, branch Rock)
Jo (originally Johnny) Vocis, nee Johnson, was a little different before he married Anna. He used to be more of a party animal, and also had some moments where he acted highly inappropriately. Anna showed him how satisfying it could be to dig in the mud, and to plant new seeds. 
[Author reveals: I exchanged the previously mentioned traits for Loves The Outdoors and Green Thumb to fulfil the requirements for this generation... it was impossible (!) to find somebody in the entire town who had at least one of the needed traits! I used the Midlife Crisis Reward for this. Since I don't exactly know at what point in the game I managed to do so, I will inform you now. ;) ]


Now some equine outtakes that really made me laugh!

 

Find the mistake in this picture. Hint: horses, and unicorns, usually don't belong inside the house.

Very nice photobomb. Thank you, Freebird. That could have been a romantic shot.

Somebody was too close to a horse when taking this picture.

7 comments:

  1. Bwahaha! I have a pic for my next Simantics post in a similar style as your last one. Only I didn't realize it until I was looking at it later, and then it was REALLY creepy. You'll see what I mean.

    I haven't played with any horses in my household yet. Um, what was being censored there? I assume it wasn't woohoo. Was it relieving its bladder?

    I've heard so many stories about horses in the house.

    You haven't done much with the unicorn!! I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your next simantics now :D

      And yes, it was peeing in the middle of the garden. Which is something Freebird does every now and then, but Anna and Jo were having a very romantic moment, and this totally ruined the mood :D

      Sorry! :( I try to catch up with the story, and often leave the unicorn out. I'll try to show more pictures. It stays with them for quite a while, though.

      Delete
    2. Ha! Gotta get on that. I have the pictures laid out, but I need to collect town updates.

      Funny that you get a censor for horses peeing! I have all censors turned off for everything, even shower and horse woohoo. I'd rather see the flawed animations than the censor for some reason. I have never seen horse woohoo (and known it), though, so I don't know how awful it is. :)

      It has taken Hunter so long to adopt his unicorn that he's going to have to move out as soon as he gets it. I won't get a chance to play with it. Sob. I'm hoping that a future Sample might own a mare and go over to visit Uncle Hunter to breed it with the unicorn stallion.

      Delete
    3. I don't have any mods for the censors, and I never really cared about them. In my regular games, it doesn't matter to me whether you can actually those happenings or not. This is different in the legacies, though, because those censors look stupid on pictures. Maybe I should think about removing them, too. And if I'm mentally scarred by a horse woohoo, it was worth the number of good pictures before. ;)

      Oh, no! That's so sad :( Can't you open a new game with just him and the unicorn, and play for fun sometimes? That way you could at least play with it every now and then! Your plan is good, though, and I wish you the best of luck for that ;)

      Delete
    4. The pee ones are particularly stupid because the censor is just there to mask the fact that there's no animation.

      Maybe I'll try playing Hunter for a bit in a separate file. I'm just so excited to move forward on my actual stories!

      Delete
    5. I know what you mean ;) It feels good to get to a new point. But sometimes, just for a few minutes, you might want to move into the world of unicorns. It doesn't have to be very long :D

      Delete
  2. Nice to finally get Jo's traits! I love the random horse photobombs.

    ReplyDelete